Event Photography Tips
Below are some suggestions when you are considering hiring an event
professional. Unless you are using digital photography, you only have
to capture your events highlights. Because of this, whom you choose
your event photography will be among the most important decisions for
We have provided event photography tips below to help you choose
are only a sample of the questions you may want to ask potential event
photographers; dont be shy about asking more!
1. Is the photographer available on your event day? If so, how many
with he/she shoot that day? Could this cause a possible scheduling
2. How is price determined? Are packages available? Does
he/she have a readily
available price list?
3. Do you like this person? Is it someone whose presence you
can tolerate throughout
4. What's the photographer's style candid, portrait, posed?
5. Does the photographer use color, black and white, or both?
6. Is the photographer you are interviewing the one who will
7. Ask to see the photographers portfolio. Do you like
Are the pictures of good quality? Well-lit? Well-posed? Centered?
8. Ask for past customer references and call them!
We hope these event photography tips will help you choose the
to capture your event.